Build organizational capacity to accelerate spiritual movements everywhere
Purpose of Position
Develop bold, spiritual and skilled operations leaders who accelerate movement growth
- Servant-hearted and humble
- Team player who can work as part of a team, including teams spread over distance
- Ability to work independently without daily supervisionGood verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solver who can learn and innovate to bring solutions to problems
- Proven skills in either front end web development or LMS course creation and management
- Possess a solid knowledge of Zoom or have an ability and desire to acquire such knowledge
- Possess a solid knowledge of basic video editing or have an ability and desire to acquire such
- Willingness ability to travel internationally two or three times a year, typically for 7 - 10 days
- Participate in the GOLD team Actively participate in GOLD meetings and events. This includes cohort meetings, coach meetings, online team meetings, face-to-face team meetings (typically once each year), and an annual “launch” conference for each new cohort.
- Update and manage the GOLD portion of Global Staff Web The GOLD website is housed within the Global Staff Web and the pages are built with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). Each page is duplicated in all GOLD languages (4 as of 2023: English, French, Russian, and Spanish). The Technology Administrator will make updates to all pages as needed. Wording changes are usually needed once a year, and application forms and settings need to be changed at least twice each year.
- Build and manage all LMS courses utilized by GOLD Currently, all GOLD courses are built on the Cru CORE platform (Cru Online Resources and Education), which utilizes Moodle. The Technology Administrator will build new courses as needed (currently one per year), will maintain each course, and will provide technical support to all users as needed. The administrator will also provide monthly progress reports for all participants to the GOLD director. The administrator will ensure compliance with Cru elearning standards, and will advise and implement any necessary changes, including the selection of new platforms.
- Edit and curate all GOLD video recordings The Technology Administrator will edit and curate video recordings of all online GOLD events in all languages, and will make them available in the LMS as needed. The current storage location for all videos is Google Drive.
- Serve as Zoom master for all online GOLD events The Technology Administrator will serve as the Zoom master for all online GOLD events. This includes communication with speakers and interpreters, ensuring that all tools are present and working correctly (especially interpretation), managing any breakout rooms, and solving any technical issues that may arise.
- Provide “customer service” for all technology related issues It is not unusual to spend 2 - 3 hours each day responding to help requests from cohort participants, the GOLD director, the GOLD team, interpreters, coaches, and others.
- Special projects as assigned GOLD is a small team and requires each team member to take on unique tasks at different times. These special assignments may be discussed in team meetings or one-on-one with the director. They may relate to the need for time off for teammates, or to a completely new endeavor. One example would be to temporarily assume the duties of the Project Administrator during scheduled absences
**For more information**, contact:
Global Financial Planning & Analysis Team
Could this be an Intern Role?
State(s) / Location(s)
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Location is Flexible, Washington DC, Remote, International
Go to job list