SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
If you love connecting with people, praying for them, writing notes, and encouraging them in
their ministry role as raving fans and monthly supporters of FamilyLife, this role is for you.
The FamilyLIfe Partner participants are people who fund FL outreaches by giving monthly.
We want these ministry partners to truly feel like they are “insiders” by having FamilyLife
Partner champions personally connecting with them to express our gratitude and encourage
their ongoing involvement.
FOR THIS POSITION:
● Use “Soon to Lapse” Report to call each donor (script provided) thanking them and
encouraging them to update their credit card information.
● Use the “Lapsed” report to call each donor (script provided) thanking them for their
past support and asking if we can re-enroll them in the Program, (outline benefits and
value to ministry work)
● Send a handwritten welcome note to any “new” partnered donors. During match
months, when LARGE numbers of new partners come in, utilize the prayer service to
send out Welcome Cards.
● Work with a list of repeat donors, sending personalized email, phone calls, texts, or
mailing to ask them to become a partner.
● Sending voice messages and making a life ask at gift date anniversaries
● Follow up on Partner prayer requests with a personal phone or email response.
● Provide limited support to the call center when issues arise.
● Follow up with social media comments and monitoring of Facebook Group Pages.
● Cleaning and updating SalesForce system data.
We exist to help families grow together and impact their corner of the world.
Our vision is that every home would be a godly home.
At FamilyLife, we understand there is a gap between the intention we have for our families and what we actually experience in life. Too often, our relationships fall short of what we desire them to be.
But this isn’t what we were made for. Instead, we believe God made us to live in perfect community with Him and each other. We believe God’s word offers insight for us to bridge the gap — to make our intentions match the reality of our relationships. To that end, we create content and experiences to help families pursue what matters most and grow more fulfilling connections with God, each other, and their communities.