SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
The Donor Development Digital Marketing Strategist is accountable for the creation & development,
management, and execution of a comprehensive digital marketing strategy. A key objective of this
position is to develop ongoing digital acquisition, retention, cultivation & reactivation strategies and
digital marketing content to achieve year-on-year growth of our donor base and lift existing donors to achieve increasing average gift size per donor.
FOR THIS POSITION:
● Create, manage, and execute a comprehensive digital marketing and fund development
strategies to existing and potential FL donors.
● Collaborate with the Donor Communications team and Content Development Dept to create a
monthly digital communications strategy and associated messaging, complementing other
● Lead the assessment and optimization of each digital strategy and campaign to maximize ROI
and effectiveness to achieve target performance metrics and goals.
● Provide overall project management to plan, schedule and manage the execution of the digital
strategies with the web, email, and audio teams.
● Collaborate with Mid-Level and Upper-Level Donor Rep teams to create digital emails and
assests to support Major donor campaign appeals and event invitations.
● Create and develop innovative donor appeal messaging and associated collaterals to increase
effectiveness of donor asks at FL events.
● Create and develop digital welcome series to increase conversion of product purchasers and
event attendees to donors.
● Manage free-lance and contract staff to create and edit digital communication assets including
emails, web banners, social media ads, etc.
● Work closely with outside digital agency to develop and test innovative, year-around digital
donor acquisition strategies using FL video, audio, and publishing content.
● Create and develop radio donor appeals and premium offers.
● Provide final approval of all digital assets
● Actively and intentionally grow in his / her Christian faith.
● Maintain a positive witness for Christ and share what God is teaching him or her.
● Consistently attend and participate in team / ministry devotional times.
We exist to help families grow together and impact their corner of the world.
Our vision is that every home would be a godly home.
At FamilyLife, we understand there is a gap between the intention we have for our families and what we actually experience in life. Too often, our relationships fall short of what we desire them to be.
But this isn’t what we were made for. Instead, we believe God made us to live in perfect community with Him and each other. We believe God’s word offers insight for us to bridge the gap — to make our intentions match the reality of our relationships. To that end, we create content and experiences to help families pursue what matters most and grow more fulfilling connections with God, each other, and their communities.