SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
This position will help fill a crucial role in Corporate Sponsorships. Christian business owners are
choosing to use FamilyLife resources, including the Weekend to Remember, to invest in the marriage and families of their employees, and are seeing families transformed by the gospel! This position will help to significantly grow the scope and impact of this program by interacting with small and large businesses across the country and globe. In this role, you will communicate directly with businesses/organizations through phone and email. The position is also responsible for administrative and technical support, reporting and data base management.
FOR THIS POSITION:
● Act as a liaison with corporations and organizations who have interest in the Corporate
Sponsorship program by providing information and helping them set up effective programs.
● Serve as an interdepartmental liaison to resolve communication and logistic issues that arise.
● Assist and answering inquiries about WTR promotion and registration processes to staff
● Create and manage a system of gathering feedback and stories from Corporate Sponsorship
● Report back to businesses/organizations the exciting impact on employees.
● Assist with reaching out to potential Corporate Sponsorship partners and previous program
● Manage segmentation process in Salesforce for specific email campaigns and phone calls.
We exist to help families grow together and impact their corner of the world.
Our vision is that every home would be a godly home.
At FamilyLife, we understand there is a gap between the intention we have for our families and what we actually experience in life. Too often, our relationships fall short of what we desire them to be.
But this isn’t what we were made for. Instead, we believe God made us to live in perfect community with Him and each other. We believe God’s word offers insight for us to bridge the gap — to make our intentions match the reality of our relationships. To that end, we create content and experiences to help families pursue what matters most and grow more fulfilling connections with God, each other, and their communities.