SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
Help the Donor Development team, and beyond, build out heartfelt content from individuals and
couples who have benefited from resources that FL has provided. Help FL bring our mission to
life. God is moving and we want to share the good news!
FOR THIS POSITION:
● Work with Donor Development staff to track, contact and collect stories or quotes.
Following current processes or help create something more efficient.
● Contact individuals and couples (email, phone, Zoom) who have expressed interest in
sharing their story. We are currently engaging constituents on multiple platforms. We
would also like to look at Facebook posts and comments, for those who have offered up a
small glimpse of how FL has helped change their life and follow-up with them for more
● Compile story details and photos. Obtain legal permission with interviewees to use these
● Write stories that resonate with donors/partners. Ensure all stories are edited and proofread
by FamilyLife’s Content team.
● Send the constituent the final copy and thank them for sharing their story with FamilyLife.
Please pray for them, their journey and how God will continue to move in their life.
● Engaging audiences to share their stories with us.
Donor Communications Strategy Director
We exist to help families grow together and impact their corner of the world.
Our vision is that every home would be a godly home.
At FamilyLife, we understand there is a gap between the intention we have for our families and what we actually experience in life. Too often, our relationships fall short of what we desire them to be.
But this isn’t what we were made for. Instead, we believe God made us to live in perfect community with Him and each other. We believe God’s word offers insight for us to bridge the gap — to make our intentions match the reality of our relationships. To that end, we create content and experiences to help families pursue what matters most and grow more fulfilling connections with God, each other, and their communities.